heart tag | prima colour challenge

by - 3:55 PM

Hi..
Today I thought I would pull out some Prima supplies I've had in my stash
And join in on some creative fun
I'm really loving creating tags at the moment and making it a bit shabby!!


So here is my tag totally loving how it turned out


I used a old stamp from Prima and stamped it nd embossed it with light pink embossing powder and used as a doil and added heart from the junkyard findings


I layered some flowers with the green ones on top with lots of cotton thread


Machine stitching and lace my favorite thing to do...


lady godivas limeade
lyric collection flowers
junkyard findings lace heart
flights of fancy tiptoe
stamp #541842
pink embossing powder


Thanks for looking..xx







Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx