Fairy Dress Canvas | ColourArte Call

by - 12:00 AM

Hi there..
Today I'm sharing a tutorial I created of a fairy dress canvas for the ColourArte call
if you haven't checked out the ColourArte website go check it out 
and they also have a challenge each month on the ColourArte Blog

Using lots of gesso, modeling paste,mists,scrapfx chipboard,paint and a fun kaisercraft stencil!!
I had this 8x8 canvas sitting in my stash for a while and it had gold spray paint on it
So I thought I would put it to good use..
ps my youngest daughter Eve has claimed it already for her room.
So here is a look at my canvas


I guess you could say it looks as if it's a Enchanted fairy dress
I had so much fun creating it


I also added some glitter glue to the leaves for a bit of a sparkle


I hope you enjoy my process of creating this fairy dress canvas



Thanks ..xoxo










Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. very pretty canvas and great video. thanks for your interest in being apart of the Colouarte DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx