CHA layout | Kaisercraft

by - 8:58 PM

Hi.. There peeps!!
I'm sharing a layout I created for Kaisercraft for CHA in January 
using the fun new collection sea breeze and my layout is also featured on the website this month 
Totally chuffed about that! 

I absolutely love the floral patterns I fussy cut a lot of flowers playing with this collection 
So all this month on the Kaisercraft blog are going to be full of amazing creations by the dt so pop on over to the blog and check it out and 
I have a video tutorial next Wednesday using the stamps in the sea Breeze collection 





"Smile" Layout 
P2016 waterlilly |P2018 waterfall |P2020 sea
P2023 splash |SB700 Rhinestones silver |Sticker sheet
CT853 collectables |T314 Double sided tape
T302  mounting foam |CD101 kaisercard weave coconut |Km101 Kaisermist charcoal
Other:twine


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog 









Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx