Softball - Sassy Scrapper

by - 9:00 AM

Hi..
This month are sassy I'm using Carta Bella hello again a lovely collection of patterned papers with lots of soft pastels 
For this layout I chose these 2 photos of my daughter eve that my hubby took at softball
I wanted to bring in the pink and black patterned paper to blend with the photos
But also wanted to add fussy cut flowers That I think blend in well with all the colours




Dont forget to pop on over and check out what the other DT girls have been up to

Products in the sassy store

Hello Again Hello FloralHello Again TypewritersHello Again Journalling CardsHello Again Words
Hello Again Take NoteHello Again Chit ChatKaisercraft Mini Blooms FushiaMister Hueys Sherbet Orange
Prima Icons in a box Leaves and FlowersMr Hueys Mist First Kiss PinkSilhouette Cameo Electronic Cutter Machine plus BONUS Teal Dust CoverSilhouette 12x12 Cutting MatSilhouette Replacement Ratchet Cutting Blade

Twine and pearls


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx