creative fun - Scrapfx

by - 9:00 AM

Hi..
A new month and new yummy chipboard at ScrapFX 
So pop on over and check out the new releases I'm a big fan of the wordlets and I love painting them with watercolours and blending colours..

I love taking close up shots of flowers I so want a macro lens for my camera


Ac white cardstock
crate paper - on trend
kaisercraft bloom
ScrapFX -  Artwork
 machine stitching ,twine, cotton thread, watercolours,heart punch




  AC white cardstock
Kaisercraft  tea break
 kaisercraft bloom
ScrapFX - Our Shining Star
AC dear lizzy cut file
twine ,watercolours,white cotton thread ,gold thread
rhinestone ,heart punch.butterfly punch, gold star stickers


Ac white cardstock
Kaisercraft lady rose
heart cut file
cotton ,twine , kaisercraft bloom,rhinestones,watercolours, glitter glue



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx