Dad - Crate paper Boy's Rule Challenge

by - 6:27 PM

hi..
well as i don't have any boy children they are all girls lol , my first thought was my hubby or my dad
well it got me thinking about some fun memories with my dad for my dads birthday last year we had a custom footy shirt made up for him ..
As I live far away from my parents, my children don’t get to see their grandparents  all that much so every once in a while when the girls have a big  sporting event they travel up and spend a week with us. My daughter Kara was representing our town for football and my dad dressed in his footy clothes to cheer her on at the game







American crafts white cardstock
Crate paper - on trend
crate paper sticker
amy tan camera stamp
Greatest view - flair badge
kaisercraft - wood heart
mister hueys - inky black
twine, mini peg, sequins, artline pen





Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. Hi Anita. I just discovered your blog and LOVE your work! I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx