Love Bees - Studio Callico Shape Challenge

by - 10:35 AM

hi..
so not so fun stuff has been going on my hubby's mum is in hospital again her kidney's are down to 8 percent so she is super sick so my stress release is scrapping so I've  
been having some fun playing with more paper this week so totally had to join in on a challenge over at studio calico blog using a shape as a focal point of your project i felt it was a kinda great challenge to play with some more yellow and use this photo that i took in my garden of this bee busy doing his thing i love giving myself a little challenge to get a amazing shots of something that catches my eye I'm really enjoying just wondering around in our garden and spending time looking at nature and and little things we miss everyday because we don't take a closer look but I'm happy that i took the time and followed the bees around and got this amazing shot..



American crafts white cardstock
studio calico - printshop papers
mister huey's sherbet orange
machine stitching, sequins, artline pen, glitter hearts
silhouette cameo cut font

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

3 comment

  1. Such a vibrant and striking layout with a gorgeous theme... I love bees too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Anita! Love the clear layout and gorgeous pic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx