my boy - Susan K Weckesser DT

by - 10:04 AM

Hi...
It's mixed media month at  mysweetearth blog
I've created this layout with stamping and using texture paste

It's my fluffy boys birthday this month so on each birthday he gets a treat we buy him a can of tuna
Not that he don't get treats all the time totally spoilt this cat 
Lol no I'm not one of those crazy cat lady's !!



Susan K Weckesser stamps A Little Grunge Love
American crafts  paper
 fancy pants designs stickers
 ScrapFX  -Fish Bones chipboard
twine, cotton, machine stitching ,doily , texture paste
 prima stamp, sequins, mist, kaisercraft stamp, black ink




Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. Oh this is fabulous.. love the pink shades and all the layers under your photo..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx