Lovely - Sassy Scrappers

by - 9:44 PM

Hi
This week has been a crazy week for me, kids are back at hockey and softball has not even finished yet the weekend just past my daughter Kara played a game of hockey and then wanted to play a game of softball darn that kid loves her sport she has softball finals this weekend coming so more busy weekends ahead..on a good note my hubby's mum is doing so much better her kidneys are back up to 20 percent and looks like she will be out of hospital on the weekend too ..

So some scrappy goodness at sassy Scrappers this week I've created this layout with lots of soft colours from the carta bella range  hello again and I've also used a photo I took of a rose in our garden and the lovely word title was hand written and used in the silhouette studio and cut out


I added the creamy orange pearls to soften the layout more with the little punched hearts and a bit of mist splatter I always love to add a handmade tag created with a bit of scrap patterned paper
I think I might be a little obsessed with my heart punches the last couple of months
Products in the sassy store

Hello Again Journalling CardsHello Again Hello ChevronsHello Again Chit ChatHello Again Small Floral
Wood Icons in a Box Flowers and Leaves 1Kaisercraft Texture Stains Clear StampMr Hueys Mist First Kiss PinkSilhouette 12x12 Cutting MatSilhouette Replacement Ratchet Cutting Blade
Silhouette Cameo Electronic Cutter Machine plus BONUS Teal Dust CoverKaisercraft Mini Blooms Fushia

 American crafts white Card stock
Twine ,mini peg, circle punch


Theirs a sassy voucher up for grabs so come play and have a go at our moodboard challenge 


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx