Loona - Studio calico Challenge

by - 12:15 PM

Hi.. 💚
For the last few months I've been enjoying crafting in the morning and afternoons I'm loving the creative start to the day and I've been loving using bright colours so this colour challenge over at studio calico was just the thing to get creative and have fun with more colourful paper


My daughter Kara took this pic of our cat loona with her iPod 
I was thinking with this layout I would love to add a cat poem on one side of my page I really love how it turned out...





American crafts white card stock
Amy Tan sketchbook
mister huey's sherbet orange 
mister huey's  First Kiss Pink 
 Sequins,flowers ,pink cardstock 

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. Oh isn't Amy Tan's Sketchbook the best range ever! Love this! I've never seen a poem about a cat on a scrap page before :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx