love - Susan K Weckesser DT

by - 5:38 PM

hi..
its been super busy with getting eve and Kara ready for school for this year but i have had a little bit of fun getting my craft on Ive created this layout for Susan K Weckesser DT

layout of my daughter eve looking up at the clouds





on my background i used water colours with a heart stamp
i stamped the heart stamp with blue water colour onto my white cardstock in random spots
 then i stamped the heart stamp with blue and green water colour on a extra bit of white cardstock and cut around the stamped images


Susan K Weckesser stamps A Little Grunge Love
American crafts white cardstock 
AC roller stamp
doily, twine, cotton, machine stitching , water colours , flowers ,sequin

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx