Cutest Little Paws Layout

by - 12:00 AM

 Hi there lovely’s Anita back with you today sharing a layout full of floral goodness with the fabulous Go the Scenic Route , I totally adore all the fabulous colours in this collection not to mention the patterns are beautiful and for this layout I wanted to play with flowers and a background cut file and of course using a photo of one of our kitty paws 🐾 just so cute ...


So I started off by matting my  white cardstock on Paper 20 then cutting out the  GEOMETRIC BACKGROUND 271997  using my Silhouette Cameo 3 and Paper 19 then adhering it down in the center diagonally then I matted my photo on paper from the 6x8 Paper Pad and add some Ephemera Die Cuts to the top of the photo.


Next using my Silhouette Cameo 3 I cut out the layered flowers and leaves with Paper 5 and Paper 13



Then I layered the flowers and adding a brad in the center to ad colour and to hold them together and then I started clustering the on 2 corners of my photo tucking the leaves underneath the flowers until I had a cluster I was happy with.


And to finish it off I added my title from the Puffy Word Stickers and the Foam Thickers and a few dots with the liquid pearls










You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx