favorite days layout

by - 8:00 AM

 
Hi crafty friends, 
sharing my first layout of the new year using day dream collection 
My photo is of my kitty enjoying the morning sun in front of the window this was before we decided that all that fluff needed to be shaved off ... and yep he wasn’t happy about losing his fluff!!


I started off by trimming a 12x12 by 5 inch strip from sweet serenity and machine stitching around the edges then I cut 2 more little strips 1 inch by 12x12 from sweet serenity then using daisy days I cut 2 more strips 12x12 by inch and then with all the little strips I punched a border on each of them 

Then I matted my photo on papers from the 6x8 paper pad ( you can substitute the 6x8 for the 12x12 using all aflutter and sun shower ) I then tucked a the circle ephemera piece behind the photo that I fussy cut around the edges.
Using garden variety pattern paper I fussy cut out a bunch of flowers and started adding flowers around the bottom of my photo along with flowers from the ephemera pack that I fussy cut around to match the rest of the fussy cut flowers 



I added ephemera around my photo and more clusters of flowers around the photo and to the right side of the layout I also added some other bits from the ephemera, butterflies and my title then finished off with hearts around the flower clusters and enamel dots in the center’s of the fussy cut flowers..







pop on over to the cocoa vanilla YouTube and watch my process video



I hope you have enjoyed my floral inspiration today 
Happy crafting..













You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx