merry Christmas layout

by - 8:11 AM

 Hi crafty friends,
 sharing another Christmas layout using the Go the Scenic Route collection 
I like using different colours for Christmas I think it’s fun and changes it up from the traditional colours plus it gives me a reason to get creative with florals but then again who needs a reason lol!!...


Starting with a white background using white cardstock  i then backed it with Paper 24 then next using my cameo I cut out CHRISTMAS TREE 335742 cut file using Paper 16 and adhered it down in the center of my background I then matted my photo on paper from the 6x8 Paper Pad and a white doily behind and then tucked some Ephemera Die Cuts in the right hand side to add colour and layers.


Then I started clustering Floral Die Cuts and fussy cut flowers from Paper 18 around my photo sticking to the same colours
And to add a little dimension to the main floral cluster I add a chipboard hear in the center of the flower then added a sub title from the Puffy Phrase Thickers


And the I wanted a colourful title using the Puffy Word Stickers , I chose colours from the florals and add them along the side of the tree 



Then I decided on a third cluster of flowers to create a visual triangle so it draws the eye across the page
I then fussy cut more flowers from Paper 18 and to finish off the layout I added a few rhinestones , a flick of white paint from my stash..


I hope you have enjoyed my Christmas inspiration today happy crafting ..





You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx