Card and Tree ornament

by - 10:00 PM

Hi crafty friends, 

 sharing a card and ornament created with the Go the Scenic Route I absolutely love creating Christmas crafts all the shine and glitter just adore it...  

For my first card I wanted to use one of Paige’s SNOWFLAKES BACKGROUND 337747 cut file and use it as a stencil and foiled the background because who doesn’t love a bit of shiny goodness 


Then I machine stitched around the border and added to a pink cardstock base
Then using the MUG 336960 cut file I used my Silhouette Cameo 3 and  white cardstock and then I backed the little snowflake on the mug with Paper 10 then using some vellum I backed the main cup piece and then using pattern paper from the 6x8 paper pad I then offset the mug cut file and removed some pieces so I could cut the background of the mug. Then I finished backing the rest of the mug using paper from the 12x12 Paper Pad , Paper 14 , Paper 1 and Paper 16 and to finish off the card I added Enamel Dot in the middle of the snowflake and some glitter glue to the snowflake and gingerbread man.


And now my tree ornament I created using MITTENS 335745  cut file that I backed with Paper 16 , Paper 22  
I left the background behind the poinsettia and backed it with clear plastic added vellum behind then machine stitched around the edges leaving a little opening to add some sequins and glitter then machine stitched it closed added some twine underneath a Chipboard Stickers in the center of the poinsettia with a Enamel Dot in the center of the flower


I used a hole punch and added a eyelet to add some string and a charm and popped it on the tree.



I hope you have enjoyed my Christmas inspiration today happy crafting ..





You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx