Beautiful You Layout

by - 12:40 AM

 Hi lovely’s  , 

sharing a floral layout mixing 2 collections together day dream and merry and bright using a photo of our Luna sleeping on my chair in the craft room and I often find her asleep on my chair she likes the craft room as it’s quiet and a great place to just chill out..


You know me ..white cardstock first then I was thinking with this layout I wanted to add some mixed media 
To the background so I used the plastic package technique and kissed light pink paint and peach watercolour to the background across the page and let it dry before adding a stenciled modelling paste across it


Then I flicked white watered down paint and did the same with rose gold to add a bit more colours in the background, I kept it light as I didn’t want the background to take away from the foreground I just wanted it to blend

Then I matted background on all aflutter and machine stitched around the boarder then I matted my photo on papers from day dream 6x8 and tucked in some stickers from the accessory stickers from day dream in the top of the photo layers and adhered my photo in the center of the layout..


Then I started cutting out my flowers using joy to the world pattern paper and for the leaves I used oh Christmas tree , count down and sun shower to make my clusters. Using a white pen I added so detail to the flowers and just bent them up a bit to add dimension and layered them with a enamel dots in the center’s to finish them off 


And I bent up the leaves just to add more dimension to look more like flowers instead of them being flattened out
And then I clustered them on 2 sides of my photo and finish off the layout with a few ephemera butterflies from the day dream ephemera pack and a few drops of liquid pearls I rose gold.


I hope you have enjoyed my floral inspiration today 

happy holidays and happy crafting lovely’s 

Xx



You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx