beautiful layout

by - 10:30 AM

 
Hi lovely’s , Anita back with you today sharing a another floral layout using day dream collection .
full of fussy cut flowers and pretty paper layers ....seriously who doesn’t love some flowers all layered up.


I started off with white cardstock and then I cut 4 strips of sweet serenity about 1 x 12 and punched a border on 2 of the strips then I layered the punched strips over the other and added them to the top and bottom of the layout 

Then I tucked a fussy cut flowers from the garden variety patterns paper and added some phrase stickers from the accessory stickers 
Then I cut a big 4 1/2 inch strip and punched 2 sides and then cut 2 more inch strips to tuck underneath to make the border punched edges pop


Next I matted my photo on papers from the paper pad and tucking a doily and tab from the accessory stickers then I add a few other stickers around the photo then next I added more fussy cut flowers around the photo and tucking them at the top of the photo 

Then to finish off the layout I added a cardstock title popping it up on double sided foam tape to add that cute dimension 




I hope you have enjoyed my floral inspiration today 

Happy crafting..xx




You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. This is so beautiful, soft and feminine Anita! I love your florals and how you divided the background! <3 K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx