Love This

by - 7:44 PM

 Hey lovely’s ! 
today sharing a sweet floral layout using the daydream collection and this months Mood board with all the sweet dreamy colours to choose from so I pulled out the Kraft cardstock to match the coffee and the rest of the colours from around the mood board and of cause I added a photo of my cute fluffy boy sleeping ..



So I started with  Kraft cardstock and a paw print 🐾 stencil and used white ink and just used a blender to add the ink. Then I added some light pink paint by just quickly brushing across the cardstock trying not to put it on too thickly then I used a light blue to flick around the cardstock along with some white and rose gold..


Then I matted my photo on sweet serenity to layer behind then I tucked a few bits of ephemera , doily and a few accessory stickers around my photo and my chipboard title from (bohemian dream ) I think .....
I wanted to add the title before I started adding my title so everything would fit in place.


Then using happy place I add a strip down the left hand side then tucked a doily and little strip from sweet serenity that I punched a little decorative punch and a little piece from the ephemera.
Then I pulled out a few dies and used happy place, daisy days, sun shower , all a flutter to make a bunch of flowers big and small and a few leaves.


And to add more white in the background I die cut sprigs and tucked them in underneath and around the flowers and leaves ,
For the center’s I use enamel dots and buttons all in white to add that shabby look and just placed them diagonally across the page in 3 clusters to draw the eye across the page ...

I finished the page off with some glitter gel painted on the flowers just to add some shimmer..




I hope you have enjoyed my mood board inspiration today 
Happy crafting..









You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx