beach layout

by - 10:00 AM


Hey lovely’s ,
 sharing my very first layout with the bran new sun kissed collection as soon as I seen this beautiful bright colourful collection on my desk I knew those flowers had to be fussy cut . 
Something about the waves crashing on these rocks had me , the swirling of the water it just made me want to take a photo to remember that moment..
 

I started with white cardstock and using the wood grain pattern paper from the paper pad
I cut a strips and cut on shorter then the other and made them into tags and glued them down in the middle on both sides 
Added brads and twine to tie them together and added my photo backed with pattern paper from the paper pad 


Then fussy cut a bunch of flowers from growing wild pattern paper to add around the 2 tags and my photo 
Then I tucked ephemera and stickers in the top of the photo and added some to the bottom of my photo. I also added some palm trees, one to the side of the photo and one on the other side of the layout 


Then I cut 2 strips of just chillin and punched a decorative border on the edges and added them to the top and bottom of layout then I fussy cut out more flowers and added them to the strips to tie it all in , then the little flowers from the growing wild pattern paper to add around the clusters of flowers 

And to finish off the layout I used the clear stickers to add something on the edges of the 3 main clusters of flowers.


And a few little phrase stickers at the bottom of the layout.


I hope you have enjoyed my inspiration today 
Happy crafting..xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx