Merry layout

by - 12:00 PM

 hi crafty friends, 

 sharing a layout for cocoa vanilla studio using the new Christmas collection merry and bright absolutely adore the colour palette 

I took a bunch of photos of my Christmas tree last year 



I started with white cardstock and some mixed media to add to the background using a stencil , heavy body gel and some light pink paint and Mixed it all together and applied it to the stencil then once it dried I trimmed down my white cardstock and added oh Christmas tree pattern paper to the back of the cardstock 


Then next I cut a strip of pattern paper from the 6x8 paper pad and added a fringe to one side then I punched a border with a border punch from joy to the world patterned paper added some crape paper to it to add more texture the I just layered them together and added them to the layout 


I then Matted my photo on papers from the 6x8 paper pad and created a tag from the 3 x 4 pocket card to tuck in my photo layers the a doily and adhered it down add it just over lapping the fringed border strip 


Then next I used a title cut file from @neatncraftycutz  to add on top of my border strip just overlapping the bottom of my photo then I started adding a bunch of ephemera and fussy cut flowers cut from joy to the world around my photo and title to add floral elements to the layout and a sticker from the sticker sheet to the top of my photo 



Then I finished off by adding some rhinestones from my stash to add some bling to the flowers and around the clusters.

pop on over and check out my process video on the cocoa vanilla studio YouTube channel  


I hope you have enjoyed my inspiration today 

And you are enjoying all the beautiful merry and bright creations .

Happy crafting...

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx