floral Christmas card

by - 7:30 PM

Hi crafty friends, 
I super excited to be sharing a Christmas card I’ve created with the super fun sizzix pretty flower die
It’s a awesome versatile die and with colourful cardstock you can use it for Christmas as I’ve done on my card

 

Check out my process video on how I created these cute flowers 

Don’t forget to check out the 12 days of Christmas sales over at scrapbook.com
All products used..

Sizzix - Thinlits Die - Pretty Flower
Scrapbook.com - Glitter Brush Marker - Clear Shimmer
Scrapbook.com - Smart Craft Glue - Liquid - 40ml
Simple Stories - Winter Cottage Collection - 12 x 12 Collection Kit

Scrapbook.com - Magic Mat - Standard - Cutting Pad for *Select Machines - 6.125 x 8.75

Scrapbook.com - Christmas - Smooth Cardstock Paper Pad - A2 - 4.25 x 5.5 - 40 Sheets
Scrapbook.com - Floral - Smooth Cardstock Paper Pad - A2 - 4.25 x 5.5 - 40 Sheets



You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx