The Perfect Day Dream

by - 10:56 PM

 Hi crafty friends, today I’m sharing a Christmas layout I know it’s not Christmas yet but it’s heating up in Australia and where I live it’s tropical heat so sweaty weather!! So Anyway I’m using the beautiful collection go the scenic route for my layout and the photo was taken last year of Luna kitty enjoying a nap near the Christmas tree on her scratching post. 


You know me  white cardstock background to start with I always love how the bright colours pop on it I guess that’s why I’m drawn to it...then using my Silhouette Cameo 3 and a snowflake cut file and a pattern paper from the 12x12 Paper Pad i cut it out and adhered it in the middle of the white cardstock , then decided I needed a touch of colour on the edges so I us a border punch and added 2 pretty punched borders down the left and right side of the white cardstock then ran it through my sewing machine to add some stitching and using the leftover from the snowflake cut I adhered that to the back to add that pop of pink. 


Next I cut out a mitten and used Paper 13 and Paper 22 to back the main parts then I cut 2 bits of vellum to add the the back of it to create a shaker mitten to add some sequins in then machine stitched it and added it to the left side of the snowflake then I used Paper 4 , Paper 15 to Matt my photo and a piece from the ephemera pack to tuck behind the layers and adhered it beside my mitten 


Then I started adding flowers from the Floral Die Cuts  and Ephemera Die Cuts around my photo and then a few more flowers around the layout I also added a few little bits from the Chipboard Stickers to the top of my photo and to the flowers in the middle of the mitten then I added a few little dots from the Puffy Phrase Thickers


Then a few of the Cardstock Stickers tucked in around my layers 
Then I added my title using the Puffy Phrase Thickers and the colourful Foam Thickers 





I hope you have enjoyed early Christmas my inspiration today happy crafting ..

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx