Tis The Season Layout

by - 8:00 AM


Hello lovelies, sharing my first layout using the merry and Bright collection and as this week we are mixed it up with new and old I use some ephemera, stickers and one of the hearts from day dream..

My photo is of Luna kitty all curled up asleep after attacking the Christmas tree playing with the ornaments .. but seriously what kitty doesn’t have a super fun time with the Christmas tree...lol


I started with a snowflake cut file design from Paige Evans that I cut out on light pink cardstock to match the light pink in the collection then I adhered it in the center of the white cardstock and then matted my photo on paper from the 6x8 and a few little labels from 6x8
Then using the season greetings pattern paper I chose to use tis the season for my title and popped it up with some double sided foam tape at the bottom of my photo 


Then I cut 4 border strips 2 from joy to the world that a punched a lace border and one from oh what fun that I trimmed in half that I layered on top of the lace strip and added them to the top and bottom of my layout 



Then using joy to the world I fussy cut out a bunch of flowers and started clustering flowers at 2 corners of my photo and the top and bottom of layout I also added a few bits from day dream like our happy place from the ephemera pack , the tag from the accessory stickers and one of the puffy hearts


Then to finish it off I added little fussy cut berries and enamel dots from the legendary collection..



I hope you have enjoyed my inspiration today

 don’t forget to pop on over and check out the process video .

Happy crafting..







 

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx