Heart This

by - 8:00 AM

Hi crafty friends, sharing a layout using the beautiful Day Dream Collection

I really enjoy spring each year all the flowers are in bloom it’s all so pretty and probably my favourite time of year 



I started of by trimming 2 sides of my cardstock and then I matted on sun shower pattern paper 
Then using my cameo and a cut file from the silhouette store I cut out 3 border strips using all aflutter pattern paper and then I trimmed 4 strips of sun shower and adhered them down underneath each other, then using my sewing machine I added stitching on each of them.


Then I matted my photo on happy place and sweet serenity pattern paper and adhered it just off center of the strips then I started tucking ephemera and accessory stickers under and around my photo. Using pattern paper garden variety I fussy cut out a bunch of flowers and added them to the top and bottom of layout and around my photo 


Then I added a flower I had previously made to one corner of my photo with fussy cut flowers around and a flair button. Then to finish off with my title from the cardstock titles and a couple of butterflies from the ephemera then I popped a sticker from the accessory stickers underneath the clusters of flowers..


Check out my process video of how this layout came together..





Happy crafting everyone I hope you are enjoying this fun collection with all the beautiful colours 

Crafty hugs..



 

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx