Stitching Fun

by - 4:36 AM

 Hi there crafty friends,
 I’m super excited to share a layout using go the scenic route collection it’s such a beautiful collection with all the pretty colours I wanted to document my counted cross stitch that that I love doing.


I started white cardstock I trimmed down on 2 sides to Matt on paper from the  12x12 Paper Pad and adhered it down. Then with my Silhouette Cameo 3 I cut out EMBROIDERY HOOP 330590 and LEAF 330593 cut files with white cardstock then next I cut out the LAYERED FLOWER 328337 with pattern paper from the  12x12 Paper Pad , I used more pattern paper from the  12x12 Paper Pad to back the LEAF 330593 I then back the EMBROIDERY HOOP 330590 with pattern Paper 16 and Paper 22 and added it to the center of the layout popped up on double sided foam tape.


I matted my photo on pattern papers from the 6x8 Paper Pad and tucked it just underneath the edge of the heart then I added the LAYERED FLOWER 328337 and add Chipboard Stickers to the center’s and adhered then down , I then fussy cut flowers from Paper 18 and tucked them around the LAYERED FLOWER 328337 I also tucked in the LEAF 330593 underneath each cluster. 

I add a few fussy cut flowers tucked underneath the bottom of my photo and one on the corner I then tucked a tag from the Ephemera Die Cuts in the photo layers and add a Puffy Phrase Thickers to the bottom of the photo and then I added a big title going around the top left side of the EMBROIDERY HOOP 330590 using the Foam Thickers  and a Puffy Phrase Thickers and a few hearts.



I hope you have enjoyed my pretty floral inspiration today happy crafting ..

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx