Happy Days Layout

by - 12:00 PM

 Hi crafty friends, 

sharing a layout for throwback Thursday for my layout today I’ve chosen the life is beautiful digital collection all printed on paper specially for digital art ... and then all fussy cut out..



I started of by printing out the paper and ephemera pieces and then fussy cutting it out it did take some time to cut out all those flowers but Netflix seems to make the time go quicker..lol 
I adhered 2 strips of pattern paper with a scallop border at the top and bottom of the layout and started adding clusters of florals.


Then next I used my cameo and light pink cardstock to cut out a heart leaf wreath from @neatncraftycutz



 and adhered it in the Centre of my cardstock and then I matted my photo on pattern paper and adhered it in the middle of the heart and added a few bit of ephemera tucked in the top of the photo layouts.



Then I started layering more flowers on 2 sides of the photo building the cluster , I also used the cardstock titles from the day dream collection to add my title underneath my photo and I tucked a few more flowers and leaves around it.

Then I finished off the layout with a few butterflies and enamel dots.




I hope you have enjoyed my layout today 

Happy crafting ...













You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx