everyday fun and adventure layout

by - 12:00 AM

 Hi there crafty friends, 

 sharing a layout using go the scenic route collection full of beautiful bright colours so for my layout I’m using a photo of my youngest daughter when she was younger... still can’t believe she’s going to be 16 this month...yikes lol well anyway I decided on this envelope to start with then wanted florals to be around it.



I started of with a design in mind using my Silhouette Cameo 3 and cutting out all the ,FLOWER 276425LAYERED FLOWER 328337LEAF 330593  cut files in white cardstock and then using the 12x12 Paper Pad and 6x8 Paper Pad to cut out the ENVELOPE 278651 for the centerpiece of my design.


I backed the flowers with with 2 different shades of yellows and pinks for the flower petals to go from light to dark
You probably wouldn’t notice it but that was my idea to do shades of colour around the layout.
And I thought wouldn’t it be fun to mix up the colours of the leaves since we are enjoying spring and the other side of the world is enjoying autumn I absolutely adore both seasons. Well back to my layout I used the 12x12 Paper Pad andPaper Pad ,Paper 7 , Paper 8 ,Paper 16 to add more colours.


And started adhering them around the ENVELOPE 278651 as I liked the idea of tucking in the photo in the top of the open envelope with flowers and leaves tucked around the envelope and then I add my title using the Puffy Word Stickers and Puffy Phrase Thickers and adhered them around the top of all my flowers and leaves.


And I add another floral that I have leftover from my last layout I add it to the bottom of my envelope clustered on top of the other floral to add another pop of yellow and pink and as I didn’t have a Chipboard Stickers mini circle I add a brad in the same dark pink colour..then it was time to add my photo layered with ephemera tucked behind into the envelope to one side and I finished of the layout by adding a few of those little puffy dots that come from the Puffy Word Stickers.


I hope you have enjoyed my pretty floral inspiration today happy crafting ..









You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. So pretty Anita! The alpha's spilling round your vignette! 🥰😍

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx