My Sweet

by - 12:30 PM

 Hi there crafty friends,

  sharing a cute heart layout created with the beautiful Day Dream Collection . My layout today is all about our cheeky bird nubby who loves digging holes and playing plastic lids.

 

Using white card stock and my cameo I cut out a heart using a cut file from @neatncraftycutz  I then back it with sweet serenity pattern paper popping it up on double sided foam tape then I trimmed he white card stock down and back it with stepping stones pattern paper.


Now it’s time to decorate, I matted my photo with stepping stones pattern paper and added it to the right hand side ,I then pulled out all the flowers from the ephemera and started adding clusters of flowers around the edges of the heart A few bits of ephemera around my photo.


Then I add my title using the cardstock titles and I finished off the layout with the a few mini fussy cut flowers , enamel dots and pearls.

Pop on over and check out my process video 



I hope you have enjoyed my inspiration today.

happy crafting ..xx







You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx