Lets go Layout

by - 11:14 PM

 Hi crafty friends, 

sharing a layout created with the new Heidi swapp old school collection I love walking around our yard with our kitty Luna we go on fun walks talk to the cows when they are around.


I started by backing my leaf cut file with urban jungle pattern paper 
 I wanted to add watercolour to the background matching the yellow and pink tones so I marked out where I wanted the watercolour around the leaves after adding the pink and peachy colour I flicked white around it to add a bit of texture 


Then I matted my photo on urban stories using both sides of the pattern paper then I tucked a few stickers in between the layers to add colour along with a few tags tucked into the top and a tag to the side of the photo to add another element 


I finished off by adding a title using the thickers and a stamp 




Check out my process video here









Thanks for stopping by my blog ..

Happy crafting 












You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx