Happy Days layout

by - 12:00 PM

 Hi crafty friends,

sharing my first layout using the beautiful new DayDream collection it’s so pretty with all the flowers just makes you wanna fussy cut them all out!!...


I started off by fussy cutting out the garden variety pattern paper to add florals to my background because who can’t resist that beautiful paper then next I chose 3 patterned papers Sun shower , Sweet Serenity, Happy Place and cut a strip from each to layer them on top of each other . I used decorative scissors to add a scalloped edge to 2 of the strips and some machine stitching.


Then I matted my photo on pattern paper from the 6x8 and frame from the ephemera pack and then I tucked a cut apart beside my photo and added a geo heart cut file that I embossed with a embossing folder to add texture behind 


Then I added more fussy cut flowers around my photo along with die cuts from the ephemera pack
To finish it off I added my title from the ephemera pack and a flair button.





I hope you have enjoyed my inspiration today and I hope you are having as much fun with this new collection 

Happy crafting..










You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx