favorite layout

by - 12:02 PM

Hi crafty friends, 
sharing another beautiful Bloom Street layout 
My layout today is featuring a beautiful rose that I absolutely adore and smells amazing that I snapped on one of our little adventures around the garden 
(If you’re wondering my kitty and I love to walk around the garden together she absolutely loves it) ...well anyhoo...


I started by cutting out the FLOWER cut file ,HOLIDAY BOW cut file and then the HEART CONFETTI BACKGROUND  on white cardstock . I layered the background cut file on Paper 15 and backing the FLOWER cut file on Paper 18 and with the HOLIDAY BOW cut file I backed it with paper from the 12x12 Paper Pad and layered it on top of one of the flowers using double sided foam tape 


Next I matted my photo using papers from the 6x8 Paper Pad and then adhered it down into the center leaving enough space to tuck tags made from the 2x2 Paper Pads and a FLOWER cut file behind one corner of the photo. I added my title using the Puffy Vinyl Stickers 


I pulled out paper Paper 12 and started fussy cutting a heap of flowers 
Then using the FLOWER cut file I cut one in half and add it to the top and bottom of my layout and the other on the opposite corner to the one I tucked underneath my photo then using the fussy cut flowers and leaves I started tucking them underneath the flowers 


Then I added a few of the Layered Butterfly Stickers and some enamel dots to finish it off 




I hope you have enjoyed my pretty floral inspiration today happy crafting ..







You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx