So very Beautiful Adventure

by - 9:30 AM

Hi there crafty friends ,
 sharing a fun sweet adventure layout using the beautiful Unforgettable collection
Our kitty Luna and I love going on little adventures around our garden..she manly just follows me around while I take photos of pretty flowers but she enjoys it as my girls are grown up now but she used to follow them around when ever they where playing...


With my layout today I wanted to try something new and tear my white cardstock down the middle removing about 2 inches to add a strip of glorious patterned paper behind.
Then I tore a bit from top left and bottom right to add more glorious patterned paper behind 

Then I matted my photo on papers from the 6x8 and tucked ephemera into the layers to add colour and dimension 
Then using one of the cardstock titles from legendary I added adventure below my photo 


Then on the 2 sides that I add the patterned paper I clustered ephemera and adhered it down 
Then I selected flowers from the ephemera and started layering them around the photo and a few in the clusters of ephemera 


I added some accessory stickers to my photo layers and one to the top of my title along with a clear sticker beside it to add more colour I then add splashes of ink across the layout to add more colour in the background .


And a few enamel dots to finish it off
Pop on over and check out my process video 

I hope you have fun with this idea....tear it up and make something beautiful 

Happy crafting..





You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx