love you to the moon and back

by - 5:30 PM

Hi there crafty friends , 
 sharing a girly layout using the legendary collection 
Yes you can make beautiful girly layouts with a boy collection and using a cut file can help a lot if you don’t know where to start ..my go to is flowers totally love them!! I really enjoy making them and adding lots of depth and colour and they always give that feminine touch to any project 



So I chose 2 cut files from @neatncraftycutz a background full of butterflies and tiny hearts to add colour using papers ( total legend , wild one , one way ) and a flower cut file to bring that girly vibe 
 ( wild one , one way and offbeat)

And I really wanted to bring more of those colours to the background I matted my white cardstock on 
Pattern ( Wild one ) and machine stitched around the border..


When matting my photo I decided on colours and patterned papers (total legend
so that didn’t over power but blended With the colours of pattern papers of the butterflies .
I also tucked lots of (ephemera and accessory stickers ) in the paper layers to add more colour 


With my title I used The  ( die cut titles and accessory stickers) to balance out the colour I added a small flower above the title I also add a (flair button ) to break up the colour with the flowers.





So I hope I’ve inspired you to try and make some girly layouts with this fabulous boy collection .
Happy crafting..xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx