hello lovely

by - 5:00 PM

Hi there crafty friends,
sharing a layout of my daughter Kara (she’s going to be 19 this year ) using the beautiful bloom street collection.. I really adore the colours in this collection full of brights and pastels 


I started of by cutting out 2 cut files heart confetti background and banner with my Silhouette Cameo 3 and white cardstock. I then trimmed and backed my white cardstock backgrounder on pattered paper from the 12x12 Paper Pad for those beautiful hearts to pop.


Then I backed the banner cut file with a pink pattern paper from the 12x12 Paper Pad and adhered it in the center of the hearts. I then matted my photo of papers from the 6x8 Paper Pad and started tucking in Ephemera Die Cuts to add more layers around my photo 



I added some of the beautiful flowers from the Floral Die Cuts around my photo and at the bottom of my banner to add more colour and another clusters 



To add more colour and layers I used some flowers from the Cardstock Stickers and tuck them underneath the Floral Die Cuts and those beautiful Layered Butterfly Stickers.



I finished of my layout by adding my title in between the cut file banner using the Puffy Word Stickers a few rhinestones from the Mixed Embellishments and a little Puffy Vinyl Sticker on a paper clip.






I hope you enjoyed my bloom street inspiration.

happy crafting..






You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx