summer fun layout

by - 12:53 PM

Hi there crafty friends,
Sharing a fun floral layout with the beautiful Kitaholic March kit lots of blooms to fussy cut this month I also added more flowers and a title by using my silhouette cameo and a cut file from @neatncraftycutz a simple and fun layout 


Here are the cut files I used on my layout 


layered daisy and leaves cut file 


summer fun title cut file





I layered the flowers after bending them with my fingers to add dimension and touches of pink watercolour with a little glitter glue to add sparkle 



For my title I used watercolour paper a this months mixed media Kit to make the background a light pink ombré 



Check out my process video here 




Happy crafting..xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx