Living the Dream Layout

by - 7:00 PM

Hi crafty friends,
 sharing a sweet layout using the beautiful unforgettable collection
The layout is all about my kitty Kushan who thinks Eve’s beanbag is one of his beds...I’m sure he probably thinks he’s on a big pink cloud. So Today I had to include the bows and tassels on my layout I decided on the bows As I had a idea of floating heart balloons in the air.


I started by selecting 3 pattern papers from the 6x8 paper pad and using a cut file from the silhouette design store and cut 3 heart balloons out then I hand stitched around each balloon using a matching colour thread then I added some twine to the back and double sided foam tape to pop it of the page then I layered them onto my trimmed white cardstock on a angle.

Then I matted my white on pattered paper sprightly and machine stitched around the border of the white cardstock  then using more patterned paper from the 6x8 paper pad I matted my photo on 2 different papers .
Then I added fussy cut flowers from paper glorious on each side of my photo 


Then I pulled the twine down straight to the bottom of my photo and adhered my title from the ephemera pieces then I added accessory stickers and ephemera around the photo 

Then I use 3 of the bows from the bows and tassels to add on each of my balloons then tucking flowers from the ephemera pack around the bows to add a extra pop of colour and to finish of the layout I added clear stickers and enamel dots

check out my process video here




I hope I’ve given you some fun inspiration using the bows..

Happy crafting..xx

You May Also Like

2 comment

  1. I may not leave a comment on each post BUT, I can assure you I love to visit and see your awesome talent on paper!!! Absolutely adorable Anita!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much and for leaving a comment Dara Lynn i totally appreciate it

      Delete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx