Adore Autumn layout

by - 7:59 PM

Hi crafty friends,
 today sharing a autumn inspired layout.. the colours in the Truly Grateful collection are just perfect for those autumn projects, with my layout I decided on 2 cut files one for my title and the others a bunch of leaves I wanted to scatter across my layout.


I started off with patterned paper from the 12x12 paper pad for the base of my layout 
Then using white cardstock and my silhouette cameo I cut out the Autumn and the leaves cut files 
I then back the autumn word with paper from the 12x12 and 
I used coloured embroidery cotton threads to stitch each letter in a different colour and then I added foam tape to the back to pop it of the page 


I backed my photo with papers from paper 1 and from the 12x12 paper pad
I also created tags from paper from the 12x12 and the 2x2 paper pads and added in the middle of the top of the autumn title then I backed the leave using the 2x2 pattern paper pad and added them across the layout 


For a little bit of sparkle I add some glitter in the centres of the leaves I then added a sub title to my photo using the puffy word stickers , puffy stickers around the photo and on a few of the leaves and cardstock stickers to my photo.




check out my process video 





I hope I’ve given you some some pretty Autumn inspiration.

 by Paige Evans



Location: Australia / Blog: Neat-N-Crafty / Instagram: @anitabownds / Facebook: Anita Bownds / YouTube: Anita B / Pinterest: Anita Bownds

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx