little moments layout

by - 3:54 PM

Hi crafty friends,
Today I’m sharing my first layout using October main Kitaholic kit full of beautiful cocoa vanilla studio and I’m using a photo of our kitty Luna who enjoys being in the garden with me ...( bird watching..lol..) she constantly follows me everywhere.. usually that’s what dogs do but anyway.. as my photo is of Luna in the garden 


I decided I wanted pink flowers, using my cameo I cut out spring flowers 187282 using unscripted and then the spring floral 126644 cut file using the stamens And paper lacewing then I cut out the stamens in white cardstock and branch 245767 then layered them using double sided foam tape and a enamel dot in the centre 


Then using paper garland and spring flowers cut file and cut out the leaves then I matted my white cardstock on natural beauty then I matted photo on natural beauty, sprightly and the b side of sprightly and stapled all the layers together then adhered it in the centre of my white cardstock then I started clustering the flowers , leaves and the cut file branches around my photo and to finish off the layout with some ephemera and enamel dots.






Check out my process video 



check out the Kitaholic kits



Happy crafting..xx













You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx