autumn Card with scrapbook.com

by - 3:46 PM

Hi there crafty friends, 
So today I’m sharing a autumn card using hybrid inks and domed foam applicators 
I started off by cutting out a autumn leaf cut file from the silhouette design store by Paige Evans 
I also offset the leaf to have a base to blend my ink on , I used the leftover cut out to use as a mask to mask off the area of the leaf to add the blended ink. i have a video showing you just how I’ve done it
I really love How this card turned out the domed foam applicators work perfectly and the hybrid ink colours blend so well together.



check out my process video here






cut file by paige evans LEAF SWIRLS 304680
Heidi Swapp wanderlust paper
Heidi Swapp colour shine 
Pink paislee whimsical chipboard stickers 
White mist

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx