warm in the sunshine layout

by - 8:45 PM


Hi there crafty friends,
sharing a layout full of bright beautiful colours using the Horizon collection the photo is of my fluffy kitty sitting in the doorway in the sunshine on his favorite mat as it’s winter here Australia and our house gets really cold. So for my layout design I wanted to use circles randomly so i added some white cardstock on my silhouette cameo 3 mat and decided on using 3 different cut files {CIRCLE DIVIDED 296362}{BRANCH 245767} {LAYERED FLOWER 268549}



I started off by backing the circle divided cut file with pattern papers from the 6x8 horizon paper pad
And then added double sided foam tape to the back to add dimension.
Using the horizon thickers I added my title around the middle circle and the bottom circle.


I used Horizon paper 9 to cut out the layered flower out with my silhouette cameo 3 and layered them together and then added a little yellow heart sticker from the sticker sheet to the center 


I then matted my photo on pattered papers from the horizon 6x8 paper pad and added a few horizon word stickers to the top of my photo then placed it in the center of the middle circle popped up on some double sided foam tape to get it dimension. And before sticking the flower down I cut the branch cut file in a small size to add just underneath the flower.



Using horizon paper 7 I fussy cut out some beautiful butterflies and added them around the circles 
Bending them a little to add a little bit of dimension.


I then used more of the horizon stickers and added the hearts around the photo 
And another word sticker to the bottom of my photo.



I hope I’ve given you some fun inspiration today!
Happy crafting..xx

 by Paige Evans


Location: Australia / Blog: Neat-N-Crafty / Instagram: @anitabownds / Facebook: Anita Bownds / YouTube: Anita B / Pinterest: Anita Bownds


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx