Happy Vibes layout

by - 8:00 AM

Hi crafty friends,
 sharing a fun layout of our kitty Luna using the happiness collection 
So you might remember last month I shared a layout using the layered fringe behind a cut file and because I had some of that beautiful layered fringe leftover from that project I wanted to use it on another layout .


I started with white cardstock and a (flower 290299cut file from Paige Evans from white cardstock and back with vellum.
Using the layered fringed pattern paper good vibes and the same pattern paper from the 6x8 paper pad
I added the fringe paper to the left hand side of my cardstock and with the 6x8 piece of pattern paper I trimmed about a inch off one side and tucked the biggest piece underneath the fringed paper and the 1 inch to the right hand side of the layout 


Then using the leaves of the cut file I cut apart I then tucked just underneath the strip of pattern paper. 
Then to add a flower I used a (layered flower with leaves 288406) cut file from Paige Evans that I cut out of meadow pattern paper and layered the flowers together making 2 a bigger and smaller for the smaller I added a flower from the ephemera in the centre and then a brad to add more texture and dimension. Then I started clustering more of the ephemera 


I backed my photo with papers from the 6x8 paper Pad and using a few to layer behind my photo and adhered it down using some double sided foam tape. Then I added the big flower on top of a vellum backed flower And adding a flair button in the centre.


I tucked another set of vellum backed leaves behind my photo layers and added my title using the cardstock titles I then added some rhinestones around the big flower and around the cluster of ephemera 

And to finish of the layout with some cardstock stickers at the top of the photo.



Check out how this layout came together .





I hope I’ve given you some inspiration today!!
Happy crafting friends..xx







You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx