layouts and ice cream cards

by - 2:47 PM

Hi there,
I’m sharing a few layouts and cards I created using Paige’s cut files
NOPE 288940
SKETCH & STITCH FLOWER HEART 297374

With this first layout I use white cardstock in my cameo and using the stitched heart file first then using crochet cotton I hand stitched in light pink
Then I cut out the nope cut file and backed it with papers from the dear lizzy it’s all good collection and fussy cut flowers from another patterned paper
And added my photo on layers of pattern papers keeping to the same colour palette then I arranged the fussy cut flowers around the layout and tucking them around the photo.


For the next layout I wanted to keep it simple and clean using white on white with a splash of pink I cut out
FLOWER BUNCH 295921
Cut file in white cardstock and back the 2 big flowers with pink patterned paper from the horizon collection, once adhered down I added my photo on layers of pattern papers from the horizon 6x8 papers added stickers,crape paper ruffled , punched flowers ,white doily and enamel dots


For the card I cut out 4 of the
BEST FRIENDS 291261
Cut file and layered them together and backing them with papers from the 6x8 horizon paper pad
Next I cut a 4x6 card base and add my pattern papers to the card and decided to cut the pattern and distress the edges of the papers and adhered it back to the card Then I created little flowers using the LAYERED FLOWER 268549 and tucking them into each side of the backed word and embellished with sequins and ephemera 

The next card I decided I wanted to use lots of glitter as my birthday card box was getting low
I started with a 4x6 card base adding a bright pink cardstock and a pattern paper from the horizon 6x8 paper pad
Then using my cameo I cut out the 
And backed it with the papers from the 6x8 paper pad and paper from the horizon collection then using glue I put a thin layer and then sprinkled glitter over the ice cream bit and add double sided foam tape to pop it of the card then I die cut a few leaves and using the LAYERED FLOWER 268549 cut file I created a flower to tuck underneath the cone with a big sequin and rhinestone 


And for my last card I made another ice cream card using a white cardstock base more bright pink cardstock for a layer behind my pattern paper then I cut out the 
In white cardstock and backed it with papers from the horizon collection then next I added glue to the ice cream bit and added glitter and foam tape to the back to pop it up then a few fussy cut flowers tucked just underneath the ice cream and a fussy cut butterfly on top to finish it off.



Crafty hugs ..xx






You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx