flower wreath wall decor

by - 6:55 PM

Hi there,
Today I was totally inspired by the silhouette 101 floral wreath tutorial I decided to use Paige Evans cut fies to make this cute little wreath..just perfect for my wall in my craft studio.

Using a bit of cardboard I cut out a circle and the inner of the circle to create a ring 
I wrapped tissue paper around it until covered then cut out leaves ungrouping a leaf so it was a solid on teal cardstock then next I cut out the layered 5 petal flower in a bright pink then the centre of the flower in a bright yellow using my cameo 


Using a flower tool I embossed the edges of the flowers and embossed the centers making a cupped shape then I layered each flower with 2 little yellow centres and a dot of glitter glue inside the middle 
Next I used some florist wire and floral tape to make little vine swirls to tuck in behind the flowers 



Then adhered them all down and finish it off with some crape papers ruffles and chipboard sticker sentiment from field notes 


A little paper bow at the top.




You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx