thankful layout

by - 1:20 PM


Hi there,
I had a fun afternoon just fussy cutting out these little peaches and flowers from peachy keen pattern paper from the the it’s all good collection by dear lizzy and thought it would make a great wreath I backed my white cardstock onto seek magic pattern paper and machine stitched around the border of the cardstock with white cotton thread using my sewing machine, then I arranged all the peaches into a wreath then using double sided foam tape added it to the back of each peach 


I had a butterfly cut file by Paige Evans cut out and backed leftover from another project so I tucked it in the peach layers you can find the cut file here , then I matted my photo on paper seek magic and good times from the it’s all good collection and added it by tucking it just underneath the peaches and butterfly. I had a few of these glitter thickers left so I chose thankful for my title and added more flowers from the peachy keen pattern paper that I fussy cut out and a few enamel dots in the middle of the flowers to finish it off.
















You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx