love you to the moon layout and scrappy news

by - 11:22 AM


Hey crafty friends,
I’ve been a little posting this but my oldest daughter is home from university for a few weeks and I’ve been spending some quality time with her and the rest of my family, it’s been so good to have her home...
I’m sharing a layout today of my youngest daughter eve , the photo was taken the day after she was born.
I’m using little adventurer from pink Paislee I love how sweet this collection is
And using some beautiful cut files from Paige Evans
 ( star confetti 286629)(CLOUD TRIO 216711)(LOVE YOU TO THE MOON 274325)


I started with my white cardstock and cutting the star confetti cut file and trimming my cardstock down 
And backing it with that cute paper 1 heart pattern 


Then using paper 5 I backed the love you to the moon cut file and popped it up on double sided foam tape so I could add dimension and tuck some clouds underneath.
Using the cloud trio cut file I back them with paper 6 and randomly added them to the layout popping only a few up with double sided foam tape.


Then I matted my photo using papers 9,5 using both a and b sides then added my photo just underneath the bottom of tho the moon cut file. Then next I started fussy cutting out the flowers from paper 2 and adding them around the layout and tucking them in around the moon and photo 


And to finish off the layout I added a few little word stickers and a glitter foam heart on a paper clip to the top of my photo 



And some awesome scrappy new to share if you don’t already know I’m part of the Paige Evans silhouette design Team, I’m super excited as I really love her fabulous cut files and collections !! Happy Dance!!


Thanks for stopping crafty hugs...xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx