you are awesome layout

by - 8:14 AM

Hi there crafty peeps!!
 sharing a layout using the Boys Rule collection
For our stars or stripes themed week and yep you guessed it I’m using more of Paige Evans cut files.
So I kinda knew how I wanted the layout to look with the stars behind and the big awesome title in the centre 

So first off I started by cutting out the Awesome cut file in white cardstock for my title.
And then I added my photo in the star shape then used fun and games and messed up pattern papers to back the words. Next I cut out the confetti stars background cut file on messed up pattern paper and back that with expressionist pattern paper.

Machine stitched a border around the edge of my layout.
I popped up the awesome title using double sided foam tape to add dimension so it didn’t look so flat against the stars and then added some extra words to my title using the chipboard pieces 


Then to finish off the layout I added boys rule ephemera and a couple of little word stickers from the 
Boys rule Clear sticker sheet 



Check out my process video of how my layout came together.




I hope you have a wonderful day 
Happy crafting ...xx





You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx