floral layout

by - 10:19 AM

Hi there ,
Sharing a layout created for Prima for our flower feature today on the blog using the beautiful golden coast collection by frank and paired with Paige Evans cut files
(HEART CONFETTI BACKGROUND 288399 )(DANGLING HEARTS BORDER 289471)
I did lots of fussy cutting with this layout of the beautiful floral pattern paper in the collection 


I started with the white cardstock and using my cameo to cut out the heart confetti background first 
Then I trimmed my cardstock down and backed it with pattern paper from the 12x12 golden coast paper pad



Next I cut out the dangling hearts border and backed it with another piece of pattern paper from the 12x12 paper pad then I added a pink crepe paper ruffle to the top of the cut file and adhered it down on my cardstock 
I matted my photo on several bits of pattern papers from the paper pad and tucked it just underneath the the top edge of the dangling hearts cut file



And started adding fussy cut flowers at the bottom of the photo along the top of the ruffled crepe paper, I tucked some in and around the top of the photo.



Then using several different flowers from the love story collection I started adding them on top of the fussy cut flowers and tucking some in the layers and underneath the photo and to finish of the layout I add a gold hear paper clip.








It was a truly fun layout to make I hope it inspires 
you to add cut files to layouts in different ways 

Happy crafting..xx








You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx