summer fun layout

by - 8:28 AM

Hi there,cocoa vanilla peeps!
 today im sharing a layout using Happiness collection for our summer/winter theme week 
My girls when the got home from school each day would ride their bikes around up and down the driveway and have races to see who would win. I thought this cut file from Paige Evans was just perfect for my layout 



I started off by cutting out the cut file design 293584 from the silhouette design store 
And backing it with good vibes , expressive and the 6x8 paper Pad 


Then I adhered it to a pattern paper back ground boys rule star fall with double sided foam tape 
Next I matted my photo on papers from the 6x8 paper Pad and adhering it to the top of the bike cut file just tucking it underneath 


Then I was time to add some happiness ephemera around the photo and the bike cut file 
I added my title using some chipboard letters 


And to add the little flowers I punched out little flower shapes and using a embossing tool 
Adding a cupped shape and a mini pearl in the center 

here is my process video of how my lay came together.


I hope you have enjoyed my inspiration today 
Happy crafting...xx









You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx