super star layout

by - 4:26 PM

Hey crafty peeps!! 
Popping in to share a layout using American crafts dear lizzy its all good collection and 
So I think I may have a little addition to cutting out cut files..lol...



With this layout I really wanted it to be mostly stars on the layout 
I started by cutting out the star confetti background first and backing it with yellow cardstock 
I really wanted to layer the cut files to add that dimension so I cut out the geometric star in pink and because 
i didn’t want to see through the big star I used a mint pattern paper from the dear lizzy fine and dandy 


Then I layered it in the centre of the layout adhering it with double sided foam tape 
Next I cut out the super star cut file in white cardstock and backed it with my photo in the star and then started adding 
Patterned paper to the backs of the letters . Once I had them all adhered I added som double sided foam tape 
to the back to add more dimension to the words



Then I added some ephemera and stickers around the big star and photo 
And that’s pretty much it...



Crafty hugs..xx





You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx