Sweet Love Layout

by - 4:25 PM

Hi there, 
Happy scrappy Wednesday today I’m sharing a layout created with Dear lizzy- its all good collection 
I used some Paige Evans cut files from the silhouette design store, I started of with (Love 287903) and backed it with 3 different pattern papers and then I cut out the (layered heart 292297)  then as I wanted to have a layered heart in the centre of the love cut file and I felt I need a bit more of that mint colour I cut out the (heart confetti background 288399) on white cardstock to add a mint cardstock behind the white using it like a stencil.


Then I machine stitched around the border of the white cardstock 
And started layering my love cut out adhered down with double sided foam tape to add dimension 
Then I matted my photo with tissue paper and pattern papers and tucked it just underneath the top of the Love cut out 


Then I added the layered heart cut from 3 different pattern papers and machine stitched the centre over the heart shape of the love cut out and in the centre of the hearts I added a bow I die cut from one of the pattern papers 
Then it was time to start to add embellishments to the layout to add more colour 


I decided on the pattern paper with the cute little lemons I fussy cut them out and arranged them going down the page on a angle popping some up with double sided foam tape 


Then I created a tag from the pattern paper and tucked in between the layers underneath my photo 
Then I added some stickers around the photo and my title from left over gold glitter thickers


Scattered some little rhinestones around the fussy cut lemons and added one in the centre of the bow



I love how this layout turned out so pretty with the pastels and pops of bright yellow 

Happy crafting..xx










You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx